miercuri, februarie 2

Fabula Interruptus

Ce mari povesti ale umanitatii ar fi fost distruse de urmatoarele replici?


Prima persoana care le nimereste pe toate castiga 3 Puncte Ciudate.


(Nici eu nu stiu inca la ce folosesc Punctele Ciudate. Negociabil.)

"Yes, I was once a Jedi Knight the same as your father." "I wish I'd known him." "... Ever heard of that guy who's, like, the boss of the Galactic Empire...?"

"It's alive! It's alive!... Oh, no, wait - it was just moving because of all that electricity going through it..."

"Oh, verily a fuckwad of me to forget to impart with thy: Juliet's -NOT- really dead. So chilleth."

"We're some three hundred and twenty light years from Earth. On an unnamed planet in orbit around a star in the constellation of Orion... Oh. No. Nevermind. It's Earth in the future. Gosh, I hope nobody turned into pig-people or some shit..."

Si uitandu-se galesh la dansa, Fat Frumos ii spuse Ilenei Cosanzeana "...Imi pare rau, dar ... Inima mea apartine Calului."

"There are three ways to make napalm. One, mix equal parts of gasoline and frozen orange juice... Two, equal parts gasoline and diet cola. Three, dissolve kitty-litter in gasoline until the mixture is thick." "This is how I met -" "Tyler Durden... I'm a schizoid alter-ego facet of your psyche."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu